We can help
How to Apply
In order for the Pet Resource Bank to offer assistance, you must meet certain criteria. The following information will be required:
- Proof of income (welfare/ODSP) where applicable.
- Current address where applicable.
- Phone number or email address where you (or a representative) can be reached.
- The recipient will be asked to sign a waiver upon receipt of donated goods/services.
Certain expectations must be met:
Pet food and or supplies provided by P.R.B. must be for your own pets personal use.
P.R.B. will not be responsible should your pet become allergic or have health issues in relation to food provided.
You must have the legal amount of pets in care as per your city of residency bylaws.
You will receive a visit from one of our volunteers in order to meet your pets and ascertain their need(s).
Pet(s) in care must be sterilized (spayed or neutered).
Pet(s) in care must be companion animals and not kept for illegal activities or breeding purposes.
Pet(s) must be cared for and adequately maintained.
- Recipients must agree not to resell, redistribute or return food/supplies to any store received from P.R.B.
Meet the requirements?
*Please note: This forms needs to be completed each time supplies are requested.
Need More Information?
For more information about the services that the Pet Resource Bank provides for individuals and their pet(s) send us an email describing your interest or circumstances.
What We Do
If you require something that is not listed here, please let us know and we will make every effort to assist you.